Now store Ethereum in Cake Wallet beta
We are excited that Cake Wallet beta users can now store Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, such as the USDT, USDC, and DAI stablecoins, directly in their wallet.
This is an important step forward for us. The Ethereum ecosystem is ever-evolving and growing. By adding support to Ethereum, Cake Wallet users now have access to a broad ecosystem of decentralized exchanges, NFT markets, tokens, and so much more.
- Supports ETH and all ERC-20 tokens, including USDT, USDC, and DAI
- Add custom ERC-20 tokens
- Add custom Ethereum node
- Privacy setting to disable Etherscan API, if desired
- Send to multiple recipients
- Restores are compatible with other popular Ethereum wallets
- Easily convert to/from other assets, including Monero, Bitcoin, and Litecoin
You need to join the Cake Wallet beta program to use Ethereum today.
We will add Ethereum to the main Cake Wallet releases soon!